Pinewood Christian Academy (PCA) students will start the 2022-23 school year on August 10, 2022.
Open House for all grades is Tuesday, August 9, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. The school is located at 1 Buck Cravey Drive in Bellville; mailing address is P.O. Box 7 Bellville, Georgia 30414.
To register your child at PCA:
1. Return Student Application for Enrollment
2. Enclose a copy of current ITBS or standardized test scores
3. Enclose a copy of the student’s current and preceding year report card
4. After a review of your student’s grades, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with the Headmaster.
Requirements upon acceptance:
1. Signed Contract, which includes student info sheet, discipline permission form, and field trip form
2. Registration Fee (K3 & K4- $200 per child; K5-12th grade $300 per child)
3. Technology Fee ($100 per student)
PCA opened its doors in 1970 under the motto, “Fides, Veritas, Hereditas,” meaning “Faith, Truth, Heritage.” New Headmaster Kevin Cloud is excited for the upcoming school year.
For more information or to contact the school, call (912) 739-1272.